Pikos Symposium 2022 – Dr. Henriette Lerner
3D Bone Grafting and Soft Tissue Engineering for a Minimally Invasive Digital Dentistry
Digital Dentistry with the application of all new technologies in an entire new workflow, is the new dentistry we provide.
• Milling and printing of bone materials are new digital predictable procedures.
• Soft tissue grafting takes a new dimension and techniques in the digital workflow.
In the clinical application, the understanding and knowledge of all biological processes is of mandatory importance.
The lecture will go through the science and clinics of the newest grafting techniques simultaneous and prior to the implant placement in a digital workflow.
• To present the science and clinics of bone grafting in digital approach
• To present digital workflows for full arch rehabilitation in combination with bone and soft tissue grafting techniques
• Share parameters of grafting, digital implant planning and placement for predictable esthetics
Dr. Henriette Lerner is the founder and Director of HL Dentclinic and Academy in Baden-Baden, Germany, an academic clinical, teaching and research facility of the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, in Frankfurt on Main, Germany.
Dr. Lerner is the Past President of the Digital Dentistry Society International (DDS).
Among her other certifications, she is a Board Member & Expert for the DGOI (German Society of Oral Implantology,) and Board Member of Digital Dentistry Society.
Dr Lerner is also Editorial Advisor for 4 scientific journals and the author of a numerous scientific papers and book chapters (Esthetics in Dentistry; Implant Esthetics, Digital Occlusion in Implant Rehabilitations) which detail : esthetics in implantology, grafting procedures, biomaterials science and digital technologies.
Dr. Lerner’s expertise spans the fields of clinical research, advanced techniques in the digital technologies, complex implant cases, soft and hard tissue augmentation biomaterials research, implant aesthetics, and occlusion in complete oral rehabilitation.