Dr. Diáz graduated in dentistry at Alfonso X El Sabio at Madrid in 2005 and continued his education around the world. He specializes in oral surgery with several certificates at University of Barcelona (Spain), Loma Linda University, University of the Pacific. He continued his studies as Advanced Periodontics Specialist in Universidad Complutense de Madrid and Munich.
Dr. Diáz is also passionate about prosthodontics with several certificates from Spain and Brazil. He became a DSD Master in 2015, and now he is part of the Instructors Team and develops all his cases using the DSD concept.
Dr. Diáz develops its practice mainly at Madrid (Spain), but also in Marbella, an emblematic city at the south of Spain and is currently head of Lifesight Dental Group and owner of his clinic at Madrid where he treat all kinds of patients from aesthetics to implantology.
His lectures are focused mostly in his daily practice, real cases and patients he treated and his personal approach for those cases with extensive graphical material like photos and videos.
Dr. Diáz’s cases come from aesthetics using veneers and microveneers, to soft tissue grafts, bone grafts, bone regeneration, implants in partial and total restorations mostly based in DSD (Digital Smile Design), etc.
From his point of view, an integral treatment must take into consideration that the patient, his /her feelings and expectations, are essential part on the process and account for a significant percentage of a successfully treatment.
- Graduated in Odontology at Alfonso x el Sabio University. Specialist in Implantology, Periodontics and Esthetics.
- Academic Director of the International Program of Advanced Studies in Dentistry, URBE Rafael Belloso Chacin University, Miami, FL, U.S.A.
- Advanced Course in Implant Dentistry and Prosthodontics, Loma Linda University ( California, E.E.U.U. ) and Maimonides University.
- Clinical Masters tm Program in Advanced Implant Aesthetics, University of the Pacific, American Dental Association.
- Advanced Periodontics Specialist, Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Master in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation, Escuela Superior de Implantología de Barcelona (ESI).
- Management of Periodontal Disease. Profesor Markus Hürzeler, Munich (Alemania).
- Dental Aesthetics Expert, Sidney Kina Center, Restaurações Cerâmicas Minimamente Invasivas: Dos Laminados Clássicos Às Lentes De Contato, Paraná (Brasil).
- Digital Smile Design Master and member of DSD Instructors Team.
- DSD Super Week Miami. Christian Coachman, Miami (E.E.U.U.).
- Dental Aesthetics and Porcelain Veneers Especialist, “Especialista en Estética Dental-Carillas de Porcelana y Grupos Anteriores Estéticos” Dr. José A. Rábago Vega, Centro Europeo de Ortodoncia.
- Curso From Macro to Micro – Microvision Approach, Dr. Nazariy Mykhaylyuk.
- Certificate “Oclusión Orgánica y Encerado Bioestético”, International Center for Dental Education, impartido por Salvatore Fiorillo.
- Diploma in Dental Aesthetics and Porcelain Veneers, “Estética Dental-Carillas de Porcelana” por el Ilustre Colegio de Odontólogos y Estomatólogos de la 1ª región.
- Accreditation to manage X-ray facilities for diagnosis, Institute of Scientific and Technological Training, Spain.
- SEI (Sociedad Española de Implantes) member.
- “Day to day implamentation of DSD in the clinic”, Jan, 27th, 2017, Alfonso X el Sabio University, Madrid, Spain.
- “DSD as a tool for surgery planning and final restoration”, Feb, 24th, 2017, Iron Eduction, Porto, Portugal.
- “Digital and emotional odontology, new tools for the clinician”. March, 3rd, 2017, Alicante Spain.
- “Logging the dsd in the clinic”, March, 24th, 2017, UEMC, European University Miguel de Cervantes, Valladolid, Spain.
- “DSD as a tool for surgery planning and final restoration”, April, 28th, 2017, Alfonso X el Sabio University, Madrid, Spain.
- “DSD Essential Madrid”, May, 19th-21th 2017, Madrid, Spain.
- “Full rehabilitation and soft tissue management based in DSD” July 2nd, 2017 Microvision, Ukraine.
- “Rehabilitations over implants based in DSD”, July 2nd – 3th, 2017, two days course, URBE Rafael Belloso Chacin University, Miami, Florida, U.S.A.
- “Utilization of Digital Smile Design Concepts in Complex Regenerative and Full Arch Rehabilitation”, 2017 Summit on Advanced Dental Implant Studies, Atlanta, E.E.U.U.
Friday November 2, 2018
10:30 am – 12:30 pm Dr. Borja Díaz
Mastering Soft Tissue In Oral Implantology
Soft tissue management has improved significantly over the last years in regards to new materials and surgical techniques, but it lacks of integration with the advances promoted by the new digital technologies considered so far as second-row.
What we present here is a way of integrating all those elements through working protocols that allow more predictable results. We present real cases where this kind of integration has been thoroughly documented showing what is possible to achieve through these protocols. We cover here the regeneration of soft tissues guided by specific design rules, taking into account the final aesthetics from the beginning.
1. Techniques for immediate loaded implants guided with DSD.
2. Management of soft tissue based on progressive enhancement of provisionals.
3. Different techniques for soft tissue management.